1. Batgirl is a major player in True Blood. I did not know that.
2. Her arch-nemesis is also Batgirl, but of a different ethnicity.
3. I’m not sure there’s enough information to determine which one is the “bad” one, as neither is sporting a goatee.
4. The Bathroom has “murals” on the wall. If the Bat-hroom is anything like the Bat-cave, these probably depict great battles from Batgirl’s past.
A. The most famous battle, screen right, depicts Martian Batman (Batmartian, really) defeating Martian Batgirl (Also called Batmartian, strangely) in a battle that is eerily similar to the one between the two Batgirls.
B. Also famous was the time that Black Batgirl got really drunk and hung out by the toilet all night shouting everyone’s secret identities. White Batgirl never forgave her.
5. Black plastic hair bands are really fashionable right now. I used to use one of those to pretend I was Geordi. I can only assume that the women in the picture are fighting over which one of them gets to pretend to be Geordi and which one has to be Troi. Are there any Geordi/Troi episodes? I don’t think that there are. Geordi is probably the most well adjusted member of the crew.